Born in Detroit 1962, for the last 30 years, Ms. Spindler has shown her work in solo and group exhibitions throughout the world, including most recently at Galerie Camille Detroit. Her photographs have appeared on the cover of the New York Times Sunday Magazine, U.S. News & World Report and in Graphis, among others.
Ms. Spindler has been awarded the American Advertising Federation ADDY for her work on Lupus awareness with Saatchi & Saatchi.
Her work also appears in private and corporate collections around the globe. Ms. Spindler studied at College for Creative Studies, Detroit.
- Aparium Hotel Group/Simeon Deary Design
- Gallagher Kaiser Corporation
- Broder and Sachse
- Neiman Marcus
- Bedrock Detroit
- NY Times Magazine
- Saatchi & Saatchi
- Four Seasons Hotels
- Ritz Carlton Hotels and Resorts
- Geffen Records
- American Cancer Society
- Stephen Knollenberg Interiors
- Mark Johnson Architecture
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Boca Raton Museum of Art
- Tampa Museum of Art
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Collection
- Howard Stein Collection
- Peter and Danialle Karmanos Collection
- Gallagher Kaiser
- IMG Group Detroit